Tuesday, May 17, 2011

And speaking of size

To all those who said I would tower over the general population, oh boy, were you wrong. I fit right in height wise - there are 15 year olds, slender as reeds in the wind and TALLER than I am. Many boys and men, and quite a few high school age girls measure up quite nicely.

And then there are those who wear the super high platform shoes to make themselves well over 6 feet. Don't quite know what the whole shoe thing is about but it sure is fun to watch.

2 comments:

  1. Love the bathroom images. I compared it to the one at work and was appalled by how much wasted space we have. And how did everyone get so tall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The young Asians are quite tall thanks to westernized eating habits.
    That is no good for me...
    When I visit Korea, I coudln't breathe in the subway in rush hour. lol

    ReplyDelete